About the conference
The ADDF’s funded investigators and top level scientists in the field will present on their current research progress and stimulate discussion.
The conference offers ample opportunities for collaboration and partnering.
At a Glance
- Highlight scientific progress on drug discovery programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase networking opportunities for scientists to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
- Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
- Business development and licensing professionals
- Alliance management professionals
- Venture capitalists and other investors
The conference offers a variety of co-sponsorship and exhibition packages, customized to meet your company’s needs. Review the details on the Sponsorship and Exhibit pages and contact us today to secure your place at this year’s conference!
The Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation invites applications for the 2015 ADDF Young Investigator Scholarships. Ten scholarships will be presented. These prestigious scholarships recognize early achievements and seek to encourage the career development of the next generation of research scientists. Review more at the Scholarship page.
Survey responses collected on the 2014 Meeting:
Overall quality of the 2014 meeting?
- Excellent 82%
- Very Good 18%
- Poor 0%
- Failed 0%
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE
Scholarship application deadline was August 7, 2015. Read more
DISCOUNTED ROOM RESERVATION DEADLINE
Discounted rooms are available at the hotel venue (Hyatt Regency Jersey City) until September 1, 2015 or earlier (if discounted room block sells out). Read more
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Early bird registration is now September 4 September 9, 2015. Read more
This is among the very top meetings that I attend because of the science and networking opportunities.Attendee at the 2014 Meeting
This remains a favorite meeting of mine due to the openness to new concepts and creative sharing of problem solving supportive and reinforcing rather than contentious-which given the breadth of viewpoints, is a welcome change.Attendee at the 2014 Meeting
After my talk, three separate people approached me to set up collaborations on our common interests. Now, that’s a successful meeting!Speaker at the 2013 Meeting