The ADDF’s funded investigators and top level scientists in the field present on their current research progress and stimulate discussion.
The conference offers ample opportunities for collaboration and partnering.
At a Glance
- Highlight scientific progress on drug discovery programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase networking opportunities for scientists to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
The 2015 edition of this conference attracted close to 150 attendees from around the world. Attendees included:
- Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
- Business development and licensing professionals
- Alliance management professionals
- Venture capitalists and other investors
- Graduate students, PhD candidates and post-doctoral fellows
The conference offers a variety of co-sponsorship and exhibition packages, customized to meet your company’s needs. Review the details on the Sponsorship and Exhibit pages and contact us today to secure your place at this year’s conference!
Survey responses collected on the 2015 Meeting:
Overall quality of the 2015 meeting?
- Excellent 69.8%
- Very Good 30.2%
- Poor 0%
- Failed 0%
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE
Scholarship application deadline for 2016 is July 12th. Read more
DISCOUNTED ROOM RESERVATION DEADLINE
Discounted rooms are available at the hotel venue (Hyatt Regency Jersey City) until August 19th or earlier (if discounted room block sells out). Read more
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINEEarly bird registration is open until August 12th. Read more
It was very useful to see other early clinical programs. Interesting biomarker session. Excellent neuroinflammatory angle. Good to know about HDAC-2 inhibitors.Attendee at the 2015 Meeting
This remains a favorite meeting of mine due to the openness to new concepts and creative sharing of problem solving supportive and reinforcing rather than contentious-which given the breadth of viewpoints, is a welcome change.Attendee at the 2014 Meeting
After my talk, three separate people approached me to set up collaborations on our common interests. Now, that’s a successful meeting!Speaker at the 2013 Meeting